New website for LinCopier
I hope you like it!
we've began developing LinCopier back in September 2010 (wow, amazing how time flies!) but the project never really had a website.
LinCopier was hosted on SourceForge.net but as I like to be independent from any companies, I moved the project to my own dedicated server. I think that ChiliProject, the Redmine fork that is used here, has lots of nice features like issues management, wiki, forums, repository viewer and so on that will not make us miss SourceForge.net. I still need to tweak it a bit but I am already really pleased with it. :-)
In the meantime, I switched the project from mercurial to git as a CVS. As we already use git on this server, we thought it would just be more simple. It will be possible to navigate through the git repository on this website soon: I just need to find some time to integrate it.
I hope I'll write a new post soon to announce the second alpha release.
Thanks to all supporting this project and especially those that already contributed in various ways like bug fixing or simply encouragement words (yes, I especially think of you, brunod).