- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/21/2012
- Last connection: 05/16/2018
- LinCopier (Manager, Developer, 02/21/2012)
- Rubyckup (Manager, Developer, 02/22/2012)
- Precious (Manager, Developer, 02/22/2012)
- dfc (Manager, Developer, 03/18/2012)
- libgwavi (Manager, Developer, 04/28/2013)
- YUVcutter (Manager, Developer, 05/03/2013)
- RReader (Developer, 05/13/2013)
- TweetMining (Manager, Developer, 06/26/2013)
- Pydeo (Manager, Developer, 07/13/2013)
- ctop (Developer, 11/02/2014)
- jekyll-remote-markdown (Manager, Developer, 01/09/2015)
- 09:22 AM dfc Minor bug fixes for version 3.1.1
- I just released version 3.1.1. It contains minor fixes, listed in the changelog file, namely:
* fix a typo in the ...
- Release v3.1.1
- 12:25 PM dfc Feature #134: Make use of device/partition argument
- > I'm also interested in implementing this.
Please, go ahead a submit a patch here or a pull request on the github...
- 06:33 PM dfc Feature #903 (New): Treat zero size fielsystems as special cases
- There is a contradiction in dfc's output for special filesystems of
# mount -t tmpfs tmpfs /mnt -o siz...
- 05:19 PM dfc A new dfc version is (finally) out: 3.1.0
- Last major dfc release was almost 5 years ago. Needless to say that it was time for a new release! In the future, I p...
- Release v3.1.0
- 08:48 PM dfc Bug #182 (Rejected): dfc doesn't displays unicode names properly
- Short story: C and unicode is a nightmare
I've attempted things to fix this issue (see attached patch...
- 03:43 PM dfc Bug #821 (Closed): -o option does not take into account CSV export
- Fix in commit:fccbcd94e1a569abb412c34b691cab6eb72300c4
- 11:12 AM dfc Feature #896 (Closed): -M option to prevent displaying mount point information
- 11:10 AM dfc Feature #193 (Closed): Option to export data to JSON
Also available in: Atom